Skip to main navigation
Skip to main content
Skip to Search
Images of Chedzoy Parish

Reporting Problems

Public Right of Way
To report problems on public rights of way (footpaths, bridleways, restricted byways and byways open to all traffic) visit:

Repot a problem to Somerset County Council (opens in a new window)

You can also contact them by sending an e-mail to:

or telephone them on 0845-345-9155.


View of Chedzoy Parish